Anna Maltseva specializes in international commercial and investment arbitration, public international law and cross-border litigation.
Before joining Mansors, Anna Maltseva was an associate at the Moscow office of Baker McKenzie.
Professional affiliations and honors
- Key Lawyer, Legal 500 EMEA 2020-2021.
- Russian International Law Association.
- Young ICCA.
- Investment Arbitration Working Group of the Russian Arbitration Association.
Representative clients, cases or matters
- Represented a company engaged in sales of oil in a Singapore-seated ICC arbitration initiated against the purchasers of oil from three different jurisdictions, which arose out of a sale and purchase agreement. In a multi-jurisdictional team, represented the client in the court proceedings on interim measures in aid of arbitration in Malaysia.
- Represented the client, a developer company Manolium-Processing based in Moscow, in an investment arbitration proceedings against the Republic of Belarus under the provisions of the Treaty on the Eurasian Economic Union of 29 May 2014 in accordance with the UNCITRAL Arbitration Rules. The award was rendered in favour of the client.
- Represented the biggest Kazakhstani state-owned gas supply company KazTransGas JSC in its investment dispute with Georgia relating to investments in KazTransGas-Tbilisi under the Georgia-Kazakhstan bilateral investment treaty and the Energy Charter Treaty in accordance with the UNCITRAL Arbitration Rules.
- Represented a leading national gas supplier in an ad hoc UNCITRAL arbitration.
- Represented a major company engaged in sales of oil in SIAC arbitration initiated against a purchaser of oil.
- Represented the clients, two major construction companies, in ICC arbitration proceedings initiated under the provisions of the FIDIC construction contracts (Pink Book 2010) against the Employer (state authority of a CIS state). Represented the same client in the court proceedings on enforcement of the ICC arbitration award.
- Represented the clients, two major construction companies, in another ICC arbitration proceedings initiated under the FIDIC construction contracts against the Employer (state authority of a CIS state).
- Represented a Russian subsidiary of a French company in the arbitration under Arbitration Rules of the ICAC under the Trade and Commerce Chamber of Russia in a dispute related to termination of marketing authorization of a medical product.
- Represented a Singaporean company against the Republic of Srpska (Bosnia and Herzegovina) in the LCIA arbitration proceedings related to the state bonds issuance.
- Represented a German company, the manufacturer of equipment, in the dispute against the Russian company in the arbitration under Arbitration Rules of the ICAC under the Trade and Commerce Chamber of Russia.
- Represented the Netherlands-based manufacture of medical equipment and products against its Russian distributor in the litigation for recovery of deferred payment for supplied goods.
- Advised on corporate structure based on the most favourable investment protection.
- Advised on the issues of state immunity of various state authorities and state-owned companies.
- The Hague Academy of International Law, 2020
- Lomonosov Moscow State University, 2017
- Novosibirsk State University, 2015
- Russian, English