9:30-10:00 Registration, welcome coffee
10:00-10:10 Opening remarks from the Conference Chair
- Roman Zykov, Secretary General, Arbitration Association
10:10-11:00 Session 1: Discover the Undiscovered
- Unexplained Wealth Orders: are they Likely to Rise?
- The current approach of English courts to supporting international fraud investigations
- Strategic Developments in Disclosure cases in the English Courts involving foreign parties
- The presence of an organized criminal cases in the arbitration dispute.The signs and minimization of the risks
11:00-11:30 Coffee break
11:30-13:00 Session 2: I have a Claim! … or I have a Dream?
- Avenues for Financing a Case
- Drafting a TPF Agreement
- Russian update on Third Party Funding
14:00-15:30 Session 3: Show me the Money!
- Asset Tracing: What is it?
- Asset Tracing: Do`s and don`ts
- Assets Tracing: Do it Yourself
- Professional Assets Tracing: Case studies and practical lessons
15:30-16:00 Coffee break
16:00-17:30 Session 4: Cross-border Bankruptcy involving Russian parties
- Avoiding restitution in Russian Insolvency cases
- Cross-border Insolvency
- Enforcement of Russian insolvency judgments abroad: UNCITRAL framework and other Tools
- Arbitrability and Enforcement of Awards in Insolvency Proceedings in Russia