Mansors continues the Study of the Russian Arbitration Association on the application of the New York Convention on the Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Awards in Russia.
In 2018 a total of 73 applications for the recognition and enforcement were filed with the Russian courts. Below is a summary of the preliminary findings.
1. The total number of R&E Applications
2. Results of the R&E Applications
3. The correlation between the Granted and Rejected R&E Applications
4. Grounds under Article 5 of the New York Convention Invoked by Parties or Court by Year
5. Grounds under Article 5 of the New York Convention Invoked by Parties or Court during 2008-2018
6. Grounds under Article 5 of the New York Convention + Article 244 of the Arbitrazh Procedure Code Invoked by Parties or Court during 2008-2018
7. Use of the Public Policy Ground (Article V 2(b) of NYC + Article 244.1(7) of Arbitrazh Procedure Code)
A full report comprising the statistics of 2008-2018 will be published in December 2019.
The Working Group