ICC Russia has formed a special task force
ICC Russia has formed a special task force to draw up a questionnaire on Russia as a place of arbitration. The resulting draft was offered for discussion at a public session of ICC Russia's Arbitration Commission on April 25, 2011. Upon being amended and supplemented on the basis of proposals voiced during those deliberations, the final text of the questionnaire was approved by the Arbitration Commission of ICC Russia and presented to the target audience on September 12, 2011 during the ABA Third Annual Conference on the Resolution of CIS-Related Business Disputes in September 2011.
Task Force members:
- Vladimir Khvalei (Baker&McKenzie), Task Force chairman;
- Roman Zykov (Hannes Snellman);
- Francesca Albert (Herbert Smith);
- Dmitry Dyakin (Magisters);
- Dmitry Kurochkin (Herbert Smith);
- Alexander Muranov (Muranov, Chernyakov & Partners);
- Ilya Nikiforov (Egorov, Puginsky, Afanasiev & Partners);
- Natalya Petrik (SCC);
- Noah Rubins (Freshfields);
- Ekaterina Solomatina (Baker McKenzie).
Read the Survey