Mansors is retained to represent clients in Russian state arbitrazh (commercial) courts and courts of general jurisdiction in commercial, corporate and regulatory matters.
We act in the state courts' proceedings in support of arbitration proceedings to secure injunctions, receive disclosure court orders in support of arbitration, setting aside of arbitral awards and the recognition and enforcement of foreign arbitral awards proceedings.
Mansors has a remarkable track record of success trying cases in the courts of the CIS and EU member states, the USA, the British Virgin Islands and other.
Our recent instructions inlclude
- Representing a Dutch defendant before the State Commercial Court of St. Petersburg in a dispute arising out of a contract for supply of heavy trucks (Russia);
- Representing a Cypriot claimant in the recognition and enforcement of two LCIA awards in the State Commercial Court of Moscow city (Russia);
- Representing a Russian defendant in the anti-suit injunction proceedings before the Eastern Carribean Supreme Court (the British Virgin Islands);
- Representing a defendant in the proceedings before the Ontario Superior Court of Justice (Canada);
- Representing a claimant in the receivership application against a Cyprus debtor company in the proceedings before the Court of Nicosia (Cyprus);
- Representing an applicant in a certiorary order application to the Supreme Court (Cyprus);
- Receiving freezing and disclosure orders in favor of a Russian client (Cyprus);
- Representing a claimant in the proceedings under the RICO statute at the U.S. District Court Southern District of New York (USA);
- Representing a Cyprus creditor in the bankruptcy proceedings before the Arbitrazh Court of Moscow Region (Russia).