Mansors' business law practice is dedicated to serving the full range of clients' international business and commercial needs. Our clients are public and privately held companies operating in Russia, the CIS and abroad.
We advise on all aspects of international trade law across a number of industries:
- Energy, Mining, Oil & Gas
- Engineering & Design
- Construction & Real Estate
- Hospitality & Turism
Our recent assignments include
- Negotiating a production line design and delivery contract for a metallurgical plant;
- Negotiating a contract for the delivery of the float-glass production line;
- Leading a multinational legal team for the implementation of a corporate restructuring project for a USD150M business;
- Negotiating and receivig the approval from the Ontario Securities Commission to implement a USD120M debt to equity transaction for a TSX-V listed company;
- Negotiating with the Ontario Securities Commission leading to the termination of the investigations into a gold mining company;
- Representing a minority shareholder in a public copper mining company in Mexico leading to the inclusion of its director in the Board;
- Representing a construction company in a deal comprising the share purhcase agreement, option agreement and shareholders' agreement involving corporate entities in Russia and Cyprus;
- Representing a mining company in a deal comprising the share purhcase agreement, option agreement shareholders' agreement and various loans involving corporate entities in Russia, Cyprus, BVI, Switzerland and Luxemburg.